Friday, September 7, 2007

We HEART Taco Bell

Dana and I are pretty convinced that no one else that we know likes Taco Bell as much as us. We agreed that the next time Phil, her husband who does like Taco Bell, was out of town we would get together for dinner and go to Taco Bell (big evening for us huh...). THAT DAY WAS TODAY!!!

Dana and I decided that we couldn't wait for dinner and decided to go for lunch and figured the trip wouldn't be complete without a picture.

I know, I know. We started off the week with food poisoning and upset stomach and ended it with Taco Bell.



Taco Bell (well the one in Manhattan Beach) is hiring. Dana and I thought about applying for the opportunity to have Taco Bell all the time. Yeah, nah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when I go out of town for the weekend...as stated either I do not know if I can approve of these eating habits. I too enjoy a good meal at Taco Bell from time to time...unfortunately my stomach normally does not agree!

Unknown said...

Was it just as exciting when you went the next day??? What's your pleasure? Nachos Bell Grande? Mexican Pizza? Do tell...I know, now you want to go back! Fight the urge! Don't run for the border!!!!