Thursday, September 6, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football???

Today was the first game of the 2007-08 football season with the Superbowl XLI Champions Indianapolis Colts hosting the New Orleans Saints and later winning their first game 41-10. Whoo hoo!!! First win of the season. Offense was there, but more importantly the defense looked like it did last year in the post season. I'm looking forward to the next 5 months of football...

I'm also hoping to read Tony Dungy's Memoir entitled Quiet Strength that was published this past summer. My mom and I were at Border's when she was down here in July, and she bought it for me (thanks, mom). You're probably thinking this girl is crazy for the Colts - she's even reading a book about the coach - well yeah I am pretty crazy about the Colts, but actually I'm pretty anxious to read it because Tony Dungy was very open about being a Christian during the Super Bowl post game interview and his book is about the role that God and his faith have played in his life.


Here's a pic of Yogi and I from last year. Didn't get a chance to grab a pic today, but you can bet that Yogi was sporting his Colts jersey tonight.

3 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

too funny!

Susie said...

I have one word for you and it rhymes with fork and it has a "d" in front. :)

Go Blackhawks. Oh, wrong season.

Unknown said...

Yes, ten hours of football, plus highlights...so, so ready.