Thursday, September 27, 2007

Football Fan Shan

Kind of a random title but goes with Jen's blog (http://www.jenniferpawlak.blogspot.com/) title with the same pics - Typical Teacher Jen.

My friend, Jen Carpenter (right, in the awesome pink Colts hat) and I met at Price Waterhouse about 8 years ago. Around 3 years ago we starting getting together for Monday Night Football at Sharkeez. Last year we decided to change it up a bit and added a few sports bars to the mix. This past Monday, we went to Tony P's in the Marina and Jen Pawlak joined us.

Little known fact - That green shirt that Jen C is wearing is the first thing ever purchased at the JCrew in Plaza El Segundo. Yep I was at the store opening day at 10a and bought the first thing. (I wonder how many times those of you reading my blog have thought "what a dork")


Tony P's has hundreds and hundreds of these beer tap/pull things all stuck on the ceiling and displayed on the walls.


While Jen C and I watched football, Jen P was VERY productive for 3 hours grading papers and catching up on school work. That's some serious teacher dedication. I love having the company when I'm watching football so I didn't mind that she never looked at the tv.



If you're up for watching football (although Jen and I have concluded that we mostly sit and talk and don't really watch unless the Colts are playing) or just keeping me company, let me know. If nothing else, the places that Jen C and I have selected are based on the food menu.

2 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

football fan shan...you are too funny-not a dork-but funny!

boo and stacy said...

TOO FUN!! way to go on the jcrew first purchase jen!