Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sleepovers

Do you remember sleepovers when you were a kid?

My first sleepover was when I was ten years old. It was for my friend, Kathleen's 11th birthday. Since she was a year older than me and went to a different school, I didn't really know any of the other girls. So a few things I remember... I remember getting ready for bed and all of us changing into our pajamas and me being the only one who didn't wear a bra (at 10 I didn't need one, but really neither did they), watching Children of the Corn (probably why I hate scary movies to this day) and not being able to sleep the entire night.

Needless to to say, it hasn't scarred me for life, and I've gone on to have many fun and memorable sleepovers since then.

Anyways this weekend, Brigitte slept over at my place on Saturday night because Sarah was having a sleepover with 7 of her girlfriends to celebrate her birthday. Yogi got to have a little sleepover with Hannity Lockridge. Her parents were out of town so she got to hang with us for a few days.


Cute shot of them trying to sleep on my big chair while I snap pictures.


And to round it out, Dana's family was in town for a week long sleepover. Here's a shot of Dana and her sister, Grace, playing Guitar Hero. Well actually that's Dana dancing to Guitar Hero. YOU ROCK, "ACE"!!!!

2 comments:

Erik said...

I remember my first sleepover...it was at Mary Beth's house...that's so fun!

Megan Lockridge said...

Thank Shannon for watching our little doggie! I'm glad to know that she left you alone long enough to sleep. That picture is precious, and we owe you big time!