Thursday, November 1, 2007

Check It Out

Check it out...I'm quoted in this week's El Segundo Herald (should have hit your doorsteps this morning or if you live in an apartment complex like myself, its a pile of soggy rolls of paper that might resemble flyers because its only 20 pages that the sprinklers have drenched) on page 6 of Frankly Plank.

So how did I come to be quoted...A few weeks ago as I was reading through the El Segundo Herald (I must confess that this is the only newspaper that I read, although I do get the LA Times Thurs - Sun for the ads and coupons), I noticed that there was an article written by Duane Plank, one of my apartment neighbors. You know me...had to read the article so that the next time I saw him, I could say, "hey saw your article, it was great". Anyways turns out, his humor about sports is pretty funny so I've been reading it every week since to support my neighbor. As he mentions in his article this week, I did corner him and ask him why he never writes about my beloved Colts.

Anyways grab the Herald when you get a chance and check it out!!!

For those not of the 16,000 circulation (I found a random website that had this listed, along with the fact that the paper was started in 1911), I'll scan the article and post it later.

4 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

way to go...quoted in the Herald. Ill check that out for sure:)

Unknown said...

Nice! Just read it . . . you're famous! :)

Anonymous said...

nice I want to read the quote!

Shelly said...

I obviously can't read it, so please scan it when you have time!! I want to read your famous words!