Sunday, November 11, 2007

Photoshoot

Brigitte's birthday was this past Sunday so Sam, Sarah and I came up with this idea to take some pics of them and put them into a frame. At first they were pretty adamant that I would get one opportunity to take one picture. After bribing them with McDonald's and Pinkberry, I was able to get them for 20 minutes and about 15 pictures (for those with little ones, you may think it gets easier to capture them in a pose and smiling when they get older, but it was still pretty impossible). Anyways Friday after school, we headed down to the El Segundo beach for the photoshoot. Here are the three shots we put in a floating frame.

Sarah's really into hearts and Sam's a good sport.


The sky looks clearer and bluer, but its the same day. I'm sure there is something I needed to do with the time of day, shutter speed and all that, but I'm not really a photographer so oh well..We were going for the "model" pose here (this one was Brigitte's favorite).


Sam's going to kill me for this one, although he decided to do that funky thing with his shirt. Oh well his friends don't read my blog.


Anyways, Brigitte loved the birthday gift. If you truly want a professional photoshoot, I'm probably not your photographer.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I wish you could hear me laughing- those two are SO silly! I still think older kids are much easier to photograph. Especially when they choose to be in front of the camera!

new hobby??

Nicole Svendsen said...

How thoughtful of you Shannon. What a great friend and neighbor!