Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat

Not to brag (but in this case I will because I'm actually pretty proud since I'm really not a creative person), but I was voted Most Creative at the Outlet Halloween Party for the past 3 years. Thanks to my friend, Jen Carpenter, for my costume ideas in 2005 and 2007.

Here's my costume for this year.


Here's the back in case you cared how it was all attached. There are slits through the sides and then its pulled in with a bathrobe tie.

Brent won for Most Humorous


John and Heather Shew won for Best Teamwork.


Here are some other fun ones.



Here are my off the wall costumes last year and the year before where I won Most Creative.



Happy Halloween everyone!!!

4 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

you sure do think of fun costumes and then are able to pull them off somehow!

Susie said...

Shannon- I have dress up envy- you are super creative, way t go creative pal :)
Sus

Shelly said...

AMAZING...that's all I an say. NICE WORK!!

Unknown said...

The gum on the bottom of a shoe was my absolute favorite, but they are all so great!!