Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The First Of The Season

So not a huge coffee or Starbucks drinker, but I do love their Gingerbread Latte. So had to note my first one of the 2007 Holiday Season. I save up my Starbucks gift cards that I get throughout the year for these 7 weeks.

It's the one Christmas thing I will partake in before Thanksgiving (I'm a huge believer in waiting until after Thanksgiving for decorations, music, etc.). I admit I do start my shopping early if I see something good, but I can't believe how early stores have started "advertising" Christmas.

5 comments:

Rollin With The Homies said...

Which Starbucks do you go to? jk

Nicole Svendsen said...

I am ALL finished Christmas shopping...can you believe it?

fijiangirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fijiangirl said...

I competely agree with you about Thanksgiving being the forgotten holiday. I have those same rules... no Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. My motto... Respect The Bird!

Shelly said...

I wish I had the discipline to save my Starbucks cards for the holiday season...glad you've been enjoying the Gingerbread late - yummy!