Monday, November 12, 2007

I've JINX'd them

Die hard sports followers can relate...I have jinx'd the Colts. Usually its Peyton on the cover of Sports Illustrated that jinx's them as they always seem to lose the Sunday following his face being plastered on the cover. Apparently my words in Frankly Plank have enough influence (I can already hear the comments now - "you really think you have anything to do with them winning or losing" - no I really don't but need to find some reason) to have them lose two straight.


Sorry for the delay in scanning the article. It took me a while to figure out my scanner. I realize you need a magnifying glass to read it, but I couldn't seem to scan it any bigger.


So now they have two losses - Patriots and the Chargers.


Jen and I (and a few others) went to The Underground in Hermosa to watch the Sunday Night Game. Jen just got a new pink Peyton jersey (she LOVES pink so if you see a pink convertible VW bug around the South Bay its probably her) which she has ironically worn the last two games as well (maybe that's the reason for the losses). I sported my pink-ish jersey for the photo and until the Chargers scored 17 unanswered points on the Colts. Then I switched back to my blue jersey (of course in the hopes that I could turn around the game).



Here's Steph strangling herself with her hair. She endured 8 hours of football between Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we supported the Florida Gators with Lauren Rogers (alumni) at Tony P's.



She got so bored (after she finished grading papers with Jen) that she decided to "decorate me". I tried to tell her that my mom used to get really upset when I wrote on myself (its the best way to remember to do things).



Thanks to everyone who called, texted, or emailed their condolences on the losses.

No comments: