Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where's Shannon?

Getting over my post Thanksgiving cold.

Joining Facebook - was on a work con call where they said IBM had a presence so I figured I better check it out.

Started a Beth Moore devotional on Jesus : 90 days with the One & Only.

Finishing my Christmas shopping and updating my Christmas Log (yes I keep a spreadsheet, I know scary). I have one gift left to get then its time to wrap.

Watching Christmas movies - The Santa Clause (my favorite), Polar Express, Surviving Christmas, Christmas with the Kranks, The Grinch that Stole Christmas, tivo'd a few Christmas Lifetime movies to watch later.


Hanging with Pooser (Dana & Phil's cat). I think Yogi might be a bit jealous.


1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

I just bought that devotional at Costco. Not sure if I can make it 90 straight days but I'm excited about it!