Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July

For the past two years, Susie and I have celebrated Christmas in July. No that isn't taking advantage of post Christmas sales or 4th of July sales but just that for the past two years although we get each other Christmas gifts we don't seem to get together until the summer and for whatever reason we seem to think that its better to hang onto them until we see each other than just send them by mail. So in the last week of July before Susie and her family moved to Ohio, we got together to hang out and exchange our Christmas gifts.





I was so excited to get her this scarf since they were the in thing this past winter but as we exited winter and I still had the gift it didn't seem to be the greatest gift and now with her moving to Ohio it will be perfect for their winters.



5 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE Christmas in July!
I completely forgot to post these pictures, I'm such a loser friend, probably why I can't seem to get your Christmas gift to you in December :)

stacy arnold said...

So cute!!

Phil and Dana said...

I saw the "S" on your dresser when we stayed at Hotel Shannon! Love it.

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is a fun tradition. who doesnt love presents mid-year for no reason??

Nicole Svendsen said...

ps--dana swenson--time to start a blog!!!