Monday, October 22, 2007

Cindy & Brian's Baby Bash

This past Saturday, I went to a couples baby shower for my friend from college, Cindy, and dad-to-be, Brian, at their new home in La Cresenta. She's expecting a baby boy on December 4th. His name is still a secret. I'm still whispering Peyton in their ear, but they are Packers and Redskins fans so that's probably not happening.

Heather and Reena (the hosts) with Cindy and Brian



They had Taco Fernandez (that's what was on the business card, although I think I've heard of him referred to as "the guy that sets up in the backyard for parties and has amazing tacos"). The tacos were super good. Definitely get them to cater your next gig.


Here are some cute pics of the decorations. Those four white things on the mantle were actually diapers with #2 in them, and we were supposed to sniff and guess what they were.


Here's a pic of one of the gifts that I got Cindy. Thanks to Stacy for making it for me. She loved it!!!

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Aren't baby showers such a happy time? Glad you liked the box! Hopefully it will be helpful!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

That box is a great shower gift...

Shelly said...

What is the box? I'm clueless. Also, I didn't get the rain boots. Apparently, there's not enough rain in MN for our Costco to carry them. Darn :-(

Unknown said...

Yum--I want Taco Fernandez to come to my house!!