Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zooming through January

Yes we're zooming through January, partly because it was two months ago and also because although I did alot of stuff, I haven't been so good with capturing it in pictures so here goes...

After Sam and Sarah left, I settled back into "single" life. It's a hard transition on one hand because I miss them dearly and the things that they bring to my life and what they bring out in me when they are here and its an easy transition because God has blessed me with great friends and endless amounts of things to do.

Bunch of the Outlet'ers attended the opening night of a mainstream film, To Save A Life, produced by one of my friend's brothers.


Also went to the soft opening of Izaka-ya, part of the chain of high end asian fusion sushi restaurants Katsu-ya, in Manhattan Beach. Pretty random story...One of my friends was trying to make a reservation for Katsu and 411 connected her to Katsu-ya and through the course of the mistaken connection got an invite to the soft opening. Other than heaven there is nothing better than free sushi, appetizers (if you've never had the creamy rock shrimp from this place you've got to try it) and japanese beer (yes a bit of an exaggeration because I'm sure there are many other things that also come close but seriously that is how I was feeling after that evening). Our picture was taken for the Easy Reader but haven't seen the magazine to see if we were in it.
And now onto February...

No comments: