Monday, March 1, 2010

Three...Two...One...Happy New Year!!!

Yep its only taken 3 months to finally get to the New Year's Post and the only thing that is driving me is all the stuff I want to post about the last couple of weeks.

Anyways left Sam and Sarah with friends (with reliable parents) and headed to my friend, Tim's family cabin in Tahoe to ring in the New Year. I really haven't been to Tahoe since I was 10 years old and first learned to ski. Its worth noting that it was also the last time I was on skis. The whole make a pizza with my skis really wasn't fun and boarding is soooo much better (as are the clothes).

Anyways 15 of us invaded the cabin for a few days of relaxation, hitting the slopes and a food feeding frenzy.

Beautiful shot as we headed up the mountain.


The snowplow that almost ran us off the road.


The food feeding frenzy that ensued - breakfast burritos, Nickki's famous caramel french toast, ebelskivers filled with jam or nutella, calzones, salad, tri-tip and the backyard beverage frig.




First day we boarded at Donner and the second at NorthStar. Few fun shots on our first day.





No comments: