Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sam & Michaela

So Sam met a great girl when he was here for spring break. They talked alot when he was in London between spring break and summer and when he came back for the summer he asked her to be his girlfriend. But this really isn't a post about the relationship, rather I just want to show you that in the 9 weeks that I've gotten to know Michaela, she's changed her hair multiple times and she's one of those girls where any color looks good on her. Up until a year ago (her mom showed me pictures) she had long curly blonde hair.

When I first met her it was strawberry blonde


Then she showed up one day and it was dark brown. Here it is curly.



Then some blue streaks showed up.


You can see them better here.


And now its light brown with white blonde streaks.


You can see the blonde better in this pic. I promised them this one would never get out but I thought it was funny and its not going on Facebook so I don't think they'll ever know.


No comments: