Thursday, October 9, 2008

Other Stuff From This Week

Tuesday night my Wednesday bible study girls met (because of the NKOTB concert on Wednesday). We celebrated Rose's birthday a day early minus a few of the other girls that couldn't make it.


Happy Birthday, Rose!!!



My dad's school work schedule gives him two weeks off in October so he headed down to hang out with me this week. My mom had to work so she couldn't get away to come down with him. On Wednesday, the weather was so beautiful that we headed down to Manhattan Beach for lunch.


I always love this view when I'm on the pier and looking back at Manhattan Beach.



my dad & I


Also went to see 9 to 5 the Musical at the Ahmanson Theater on Thursday night but didn't get a fun pic. I would definitely recommend seeing it although its only playing through October 19th. http://www.9to5themusical.com/ It was really funny and cute.

1 comment:

Phil and Dana said...

That is a great pic of you and your dad. So cool he could come down.