Saturday, May 31, 2008

What a View

I think I've mentioned before how much I love my view from my 10 ft living room window. On a clear day you can see the mountains (in the winter you can see the snow on the mountains). A few weeks ago, the city cut down one of the big trees across the street, this allowed more sun into my apartment and kitchen, enabled me to see more of the city (I can now see the top part of the high school), watch the planes at LAX take off and land (when they are landing from the west).



My windows have been noticeably dirty on the outside and numerous times when I've been walking Yogi, I've noticed a sign on one of the apartments advertising window cleaning. I happened to be out walking Yogi yesterday and ran into the guy that owns the business and paid him $20 to clean my windows today.



Now I'm really in love with my view. Clean windows definitely make a difference.




If you need your windows cleaned and your landlord doesn't do it for you or you own and don't have a ladder high enough, here is the guy that I used - Adromat's Window Cleaning/Pressure Washing (310) 322-2119.

No comments: