Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Work Field Trip #2

I am so impressed by the "electronic age". I can't believe how many places have wireless internet. Such a great resource for a remote worker like myself. Where is Shannon today?

Last night Brigitte was experiencing some back pain so we brought her to Little Company of Mary hospital where they admitted her to do some tests. Apparently because lobotomists need wireless to use their tools, they made the whole hospital wireless. So I've been blessed again to be able to work from here while Brigitte is sleeping.

A big thank you to everyone who has been praying for Brigitte since last night. God has truly blessed me with a circle of Christian friends that are a text message away and a job that has enabled me to care for Brigitte and the kids and still work.

No comments: