Friday, April 11, 2008

Come Hang Out With Us

As the weather is getting warmer and the sun is out all the time, I decided that I wanted to get a bistro type table and chairs to be able to sit outside and enjoy a cool beverage and some food, read a book, hang out with friends. So i started scouring the internet and stores for a cute table and chairs. I ended up finding this cute one at IKEA.

As God has blessed me with a job that enables me to work from home (or at the time of this post - the Palm - Overland Public Library while Brigitte is doing her french tutoring), you may find me working at the table during the day.

So Yogi and I invite you to come hang out.


4 comments:

Susie said...

So cute, Shan! I'd love to enjoy an afternoon with you at yoru bistro. You do serve food, right?

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is darling!!!

Becky said...

love the bistro set! good choice.

Shelly said...

Great table! Yogi seems to like it too :-)