Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Taco Tuesday

Some bloggers have Ten on Tuesday, but I'm still having trouble coming up with things to blog about so I'm going to ramble on about Taco Tuesday. My friends and I have been heading over to Sharkeez for Taco Tuesday the past couple weeks. There are other restaurants that also do Taco Tuesday (see if there's one in your area) but you can't beat Sharkeez tacos for $1.50 ALL DAY.


Dana's giving Sharkeez some free advertising...


Me with my friend, Jen Carpenter. There will be lots more pics of us
with football season approaching (GO COLTS!!!)

I've heard that in Keizer, OR they have fajita fridays. What do they have near YOU?

2 comments:

Susie said...

Maybe next weeek you can ea ten tacos on Tuesday. I mean, just a thought?

Nicole Svendsen said...

Good Stuff has a wine and beer night--but I can't remember what night...