Monday, January 11, 2010

Dad's visit (a long long time ago)

Way back in October my dad came down for a few days to visit and one of the fun things we did was go on the Warner Bros Studio Tour. When I first moved to LA after college, I really wanted to work in the film industry so it was so great to see all of the behind the scenes stuff and learn about how they do everything.






Show me that smile again, don't waste a minute on your crying. We're nowhere near the end. Yes the theme song from my favorite show growing up. Why??? Because this is the Growing Pains house!!!!


So fun to see the Nerd Herd car from Chuck one of my current favorite shows.


And a shot of the Chuck set. Shhh though we weren't supposed to have cameras in there but the tour guide forgot to tell us.


Its definitely the best studio tour to take in LA if you're in to that stuff.

No comments: