Friday, September 11, 2009

Disclaimer

So it has come to my attention that the last picture that I posted of Sam and Michaela brushing their teeth could be interpreted to be a morning picture BUT rest assured that Shannon's House Rules stayed in tact this entire summer and that was actually an afternoon picture because both of them for whatever reason really like to brush their teeth. Being raised in a household where my mom, the dental hygienist wanted 3 brushings a day and flossing (which I'm not so religious at doing every day still), I say brush on!!!

For those who weren't privy to Shannon's House Rules here they are in case you find yourself in a situation with teens:
  1. No persons of the opposite sex in the house when Shannon isn't home. (Sitting outside on the porch until she gets there and watching the tv through the screen door was okay - they got creative).
  2. No persons of the opposite sex in their bedrooms with the doors closed. (It is amazing what they will try with the door open....)
  3. No sleepovers of the opposite sex. (Watch out for the parents that do allow it though...)
  4. No going horizontal. (I don't know how many times I said "sit up" this summer)

When I was a teen, these rules were outrageous. And look at me now...

1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

SOOOO funny Shannon! I love the 'SIT UP!'

Way to go with the clean teeth!